Thursday, November 19, 2009

Free stuff if anyone is interested!

Hey girlies! As you may know I'm not going to be teaching for awhile. So I have these items that are too big to store and I want to give them to you if you think they would be useful! Just leave a comment or send me an email to let me know! I can meet you somewhere to give them to you if you want, we are now in our new house in SF.

This is a good-sized bus with clear vinyl pockets. Good for centers, pictures or whatever. I like it. It's in great condition but I know it won't be if i store it for years!

This is that Bingo game we made during classes. If you didn't get to make one or need another one here it is! I got a little hole in it, sorry. I never got to laminate it.
Plus there are some month labels for your calendar. I won them for one of those meeting drawings. Still in package. Let me know, I'd like to get rid of them as soon as possible so I don't hurt them! :)
Alex
PS if you need moving boxes let me know- we have at least 30, same-sized (perfect size) moving boxes to get rid of! Plus a brown love seat, a metal over-the-door shoe rack and a picnic-ready silverware set! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment