Thursday, September 24, 2009

Alex plus one! ...almost :)

So, nobody is adding amazing teaching things on this (as we all should since we're all applying our amazing new skills right?:) so I'm just going to add me! :) I am not teaching, actually, right now I am a temporary receptionist at a tax firm. This was the perfect job because I'll stop working when I'm 7 months pregnant and that will be plenty! Well, the reason I'm not teaching is pretty obvious, so I thought I'd show off my big gut and let you all know how I'm doing! Besides this kid (he's a boy) eating my ribs all the time recently, it's been a pretty nice pregnancy, as far as pregnancies go! So here's a run through of myweeks! (for those who don't know, a pregnancy lasts 40 weeks)
4 weeks........19 weeks......24 weeks......28 weeks (this is now)

Yes, I look a little funny in the last picture, I didn't take a very good one, so that's what you get! :) I try to wear the same shirt to get a good idea of the change, but I'll be honest with you , 24 weeks looks bigger than 28! (I had a little growth spurt!:) But in the last two pictures you can see me sporting my new haircut! Fun!

So what is everyone else up to?? I want to see pictures of you and your adorable rooms at school, or whatever you are up to!

Thanks again Megan for setting up this blog!! :)





2 comments: