Monday, October 5, 2009

My life :)

Hey ladies! I'm not teaching right now either. I didn't get a job. I actually didn't even get any interviews. Sad, I know. So... right now I'm working for a cute little family as a nanny 3 days a week. Its actually pretty fun- and I'm sure way less stressful than teaching for now:) I'll just give y'all a few pics of my cute little kids. Right now I'm teaching the four year old how to read. He's SO smart!
Here they are. The older one is four and the younger is about four months. They are so funny!

Then, I just had to put this picture up because it cracks me up. I live with the family and Parker really likes to hang out with me. Yesterday I was in the shower and the whole time he was shouting me name to talk to me. I decided to ignore him, hoping that he would go away if I didn't say anything. When I got out of the shower I looked down and saw this. :) SO FUNNY!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a good time! I looked into some jobs like that! Just reading all the posts about people teaching makes me stressed- but it's much easier to shift my moods lately! :) Sorry you didn't get a job, I bet things will be better next year.

    ReplyDelete